Friday, April 6, 2012

Tree Hill Finale

"It's a magical place, son. I've seen that magic in your eyes for the past nine years. There's only one Tree Hill, Jamie Scott. And it's your home."
                
Haley and Jamie on the roof of Karen's Cafe.


When I heard this quote from Haley, I got chill bumps. Hearing that quote again made me realize, this is it. This was the final episode. Haley and Jamie always have sweet mother/son moments, but in this last episode, there were some of the best. I loved how Haley was reading her predicitions, but then told Jamie it was his turn to make his own predicitons. His first prediction: He was going to beat his dad's scoring record..... he believed in his prediction and it came true.

Jamie Scott- #12
          

 I think the end of the episode was a good way to end it and I'm glad it didn't make us wonder if he beat his dad's record or not. I am also glad they didn't show the older Jamie's face. I will always see Jackson Brundage as Jamie Scott, not the older Jamie, whoever that person may be. Well, until next time, believe dreams come true everyday, because they do...

No comments:

Post a Comment