Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Keith Scott

*Spoiler at the end if you haven't seen Season 9*
Keith Scott was always such a loveable character on the show. Keith always had a connection with each of the characters.


I always loved Keith and Karen's relationship. It was so sweet to see them be together and have such sweet scenes together.

Lucas and Keith's father/son relationship was always a joy to see on the show as well. Lucas looked up to Keith and always saw him as the man in his life because Keith was always there for him.

Keith risked his life in the hallway for Lucas to get out. I love how when Lucas took each step, Keith walked right in front of him the whole way. Keith was a hero. Keith was always thought of as a loveable guy and Dan shot Keith because he thought Keith tried to kill him in the fire at his car dealership.

Even though Dan did shoot Keith in the hallway, Keith was the one to take Dan away when he died in the hospital when he got shot. I loved that scene because you got to see Dan and Keith together one last time. One of my favorite quotes was when Dan said, "I know where you're going, but where am I?" And Keith replied by saying, "Don't worry little brother, you're my plus one."


No comments:

Post a Comment